Temple Sinai is much more than a synagogue or place of worship. We are a warm, welcoming community, dedicated to lifelong learning, fostering families and building friendships. We invite you to experience this first-hand, by joining us for any service in our brand new, state-of-the-art sanctuary.
All of our members have access to our outstanding clergy and receive complimentary High Holy Day tickets to all services for each adult member of your household and your children (minor/student). Additionally members can attend a variety of religious and educational programs at no charge or at a reduced cost. There are many opportunities for involvement in our various committees and programs. Members are kept up to date with our monthly newsletter, The Sinai Shofar, and active social media channels.
As a Temple Sinai member, you will receive many benefits.
- Enhance your Jewish life
- Share holidays, special occasions and life-cycle events with family & community
- Provide yourself and your children with a strong Jewish identity
- Grow spiritually and intellectually
- Make lifelong friends
- Gain support and comfort in times of difficulty or loss
- Have the opportunity to help others
- Support the State of Israel